Management System Certification Programs:
Alliance Registrar_ARC provides management system certification based on ISO/IEC 17021.
Ethical Business Management – EBC
Food Inspection & Compliance Services
International Food Safety and Health Assessment Services
Alliance provides process/service/product certification based on ISO/IEC 17065.
Alliance reviews organization’s processes and we will verify the process outputs for best performance so we will valid the results of processes regarding to Goals and objectives and we will certify the processes and the clients can use the process logo mark specially for processes have added value for customers.
Service providers could be evaluated by Alliance team for certifying the services regarding to customer’s need and expectations and we will review the customer satisfaction results for best performance.
Alliance offers a full range of testing and certification services including pre-assessment, gap analysis, batch testing and full compliance testing. Alliance a Certified Body for CE marking and owner of the trusted Logo Mark has one of the widest testing and certification capabilities in the world giving you confidence in your products and helping you gain access to global markets.
Alliance certifies the products in conjunction with product standard, EC Regulations & related standards according to ISO/IEC 17065.
ALLIANCE REGISTRAR & INSPECTION SERVICES-ARIS provides certification in accordance with ISO/IEC 17065 for product certification programs to ensure that the marketplace can gain confidence for their activities. The program is overseen by the ALLIANCE-ARIS Product Certification, established by the ALLIANCE-ARIS Board of Directors. The responsibilities of the committee include approving the key policy documents, reviewing the process of evaluation, certification decisions, and monitoring/auditing programs.
- Automotive lifting devices
- Bottled water and packaged ice
- Building Products
- Building and institutional furniture
- Chemical Products(REACH)
- Class II biohazard cabinetry
- Drinking water additives
- Drinking water treatment units
- Electric appliances and accessories
- Electrical products
- Fenestration Products
- Food service equipment
- Food Products(Organic,GMP+)
- Gas appliances and accessories
- Gas and Oil products
- Waste Water Treatment
- Manufactured products and recreational vehicle plumbing products
- Marine Products
- Personal protective and safety equipment
- Plastic piping systems and components
- Plastic Trash Cans,Garbage Containers,Plastic Recycling Bins
- Plumbing products
- Recreational and Occupational Health and Safety/Personal protective clothing
- Sanitation products
- Sealed insulating glass
- Solar energy
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative Chain of Custody (SFI CoC and PEFC CoC)
- Swimming pools, spas and components
- Treated wood
- Wastewater treatment units
- Windows and doors
- Wood Products
- Active implantable medical devices (excludes surgical instruments)
- Appliances burning gaseous fuels
- Cableway installations designed to carry persons
- Construction products
- Eco-design of energy related products
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Explosives for civil uses
- Hot-water boilers
- In vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Low voltage
- Measuring Instruments
- Medical devices
- Noise emission in the environment
- Non-automatic weighing instruments
- Personal protective equipment
- Pressure equipment
- Radio and telecommunications terminal equipment
- Recreational craft
- Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment RoHS 2
- Safety of toys
- Simple pressure vessels
Alliance provides Personnel certification based on ISO/IEC 17024.
Alliance is proud to announce that it is accredited by NAAB to ISO/IEC 17024 – Personnel Certification Accreditation Standard.
Currently Alliance has twelve accredited certification schemes and it is the first and the only certification body to be accredited for all main ISO Management Systems & certifications. If an organization provides professional certification of personnel, then ISO 17024 accreditation by NAAB is the means to achieve international recognition of that certification.
In order to award the accreditation, NAAB conducted a verification and validation process to ensure that Alliance is impartial and objective as a certification body. It also confirmed that Alliance’s certification process is conducted in a consistent, comparable and reliable manner.
This process required rigorous quality reviews of Alliance processes and its certification programs.
The process used by NAAB to accredit certification bodies is based on an international standard (ISO/IEC 17011). Adherence to a rigorous internationally recognized accreditation process ensures that the NAAB process conforms to the highest accreditation standard and represents the best practices in accreditation.NAAB is the only personnel certification accreditation body in the United States to meet nationally accepted practices for accreditation bodies.
Alliance obtained NAAB/ISO/IEC 17024 accreditation in 2013 for:
Alliance International Registrar offers an inspection services in below steps:
- Initial Materials
- In process Production
- Final Products
- Ready For Export